View Single Post
Old 17 March 2020, 11:01 PM   #2387
daveathall
"TRF" Member

Watch: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
You’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing Dave. They haven’t made the position official yet but the government will very soon be recommending everybody with chronic health problems self-isolate for 12 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
I'm younger that you by a stretch and I'm doing the same thing... I will eventually need to go out (begrudgingly) and get some items like milk, eggs etc.

I do not think you are over reacting, Dave. Be safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
Dave. Smart but you are going to be fine brother.

You're a stud. Fit to fight. It ain't your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
I for one do not. And I too fancy you have a long life ahead of you.

Do what you have to do and stay safe. I wish my father were taking the same precautions as you. He is 75 and can't walk across a room, on a good day, without losing his breath. Let alone 5 heart attacks.

It is actually his birthday today.

Stay safe and do what you have to do. Remember though that this is also a mental game. Try and get some exercise in. Eat healthy, and practice taking deep long breaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I don’t think it’s dramatic one bit. I’m asking my mom (78 with COPD) to do the exact same thing. Stay safe and well. I’d quite fancy you living longer myself. I like you here. :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainjogger View Post
Could not have said it better myself.
Thank you very, very much fellas, honestly, thats really nice. Really appreciate your very kind comments.

DAVE