View Single Post
Old 10 August 2017, 01:10 AM   #2
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
Hi all I just wanted to clarify something. My understanding is if you add a non Rolex part, like a dial to your Rolex, RSC will refuse to service it because you "modified" the watch. I assume this does not apply if you use original Rolex parts.ie change your dial from white to champagne.

What happens if you use an original Rolex part but it was not available for that model. For example like Jocke's white gold Day Date. He put in a ice blue dial, reserved for the platinum Day Date. Would RSC refuse to service this watch as well, although the dial itself is an authentic Rolex dial?

Thanks
AS long as any genuine dial is available to that particular reference watch then no problem whatsoever to have the dial changed and Rolex will service it.But if the dial changed was not available to that reference whether genuine Rolex or not they could refuse to service it.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote