View Single Post
Old 6 July 2019, 10:25 AM   #1
Chris85
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: AP ROO YG
Rolex 1803 President bracelet Half

Up for a quick sale is half of a vintage president bracelet with a very hard to find standard clasp. Excellent condition-see for yourself in the pictures.

Center links are brushed, but I can polish before delivery at your request. There are small numbers very lightly etched on the sides, perhaps a previously owner already did the repair. I do not know the history of the bracelet.

55 end link, clasp is in excellent shape. No removal links, as was the style on these 70s bracelets.

I purchased the full bracelet with the intent of re-pinning the whole thing. I started with the side that is not included; it did not go well! I left this side alone, as it is not stretched enough to warrant repair. Included is the last 3 links of the other side. 13 links total, 4.75 inches. I can include the disconnected pieces of the other side (end link is intact, no damage to pieces) for the price of the gold plus a small premium.

37g for the full side, 7g for the extra 3 links gets to 44g total gold weight.

Priced VERY fairly at $2300. I will not accept lower offers. However, I will accept trade offers for Rolex watches at this price or higher. I can add cash.

PM me here to start the transaction!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Chris85 is offline   Reply With Quote