View Single Post
Old 25 January 2019, 06:25 AM   #3
dwjez14
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: All of them
You probably won’t get a lot of responses to this one. I am a buyer if anything not a seller based on what I know pay pal is better for the buyer but more risk for the seller. Lots of sellers prefer wire transfer. But they all tend to add the fee for pay pal use if they allow it. I asked the same question a month or so ago and people said pay pal is so pro buyer a seller can get burned very easy from pay pal. I wouldn’t look to eBay for the answer. Go to one of the trusted sellers on the sites page and see what they sale for then go rolex.com see what they cost and you will get a pretty quick idea on what sales above and below , the values etc. eBay and places like that I’m sure have good stuff I just wouldn’t personally buy from them. When I have bought online the deliveries have usually came from fedex , overnite and wrapped up tight signature required and insured all the good stuff. I even open my boxes up at my front door. I have 3 cameras at my front door so I have on video the delivery signature and package opening. Some would say it may be overkill but hey it happens with stuff not being sent, carriers opening stuff you just never know. This is all just my 2 cents I’m not a pro at buying or selling I just spend a lot of time on the forums and online observing. Maybe some more members may chime in on this. You have been a member for a few years now so i am thinking maybe your going to start selling watches ??
dwjez14 is offline   Reply With Quote