Thread: Takuya legit?
View Single Post
Old 21 October 2020, 09:57 AM   #11
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woobros2win View Post
I have purchased and sold excellent smooth transactions with Takuya Thanh Do past 6 years. There were so many I can’t think of everything, but I remember buying SD4000 Mint pre-owned, DJ36 Blue oyster New for my sister in law, 116710 GMT New, 116610LN in June 2020 Nee, and today I bought DJ31 rhodium Jubliee New one for my wife. Last week I took my wife to one of the AD to try and she picked this one. I asked any d/c with this one and kindly rejected. I bought 116520, BLNR Oyster, Sub two tone blk & blue, and one of the DJ31 for my wife back in 5 years ago when things were going smooth with my life. And NO discount at all and they refuse to send to other state to avoid tax for me. I live right next to NY city across the bridge is NJ. Ridiculous for paying 7% tax came out around total $13168. Last Friday, I asked Takuya for this watch, he got this in stock brand new and I asked him without telling him how much quote I got, he told me $10500 for me. Saved around $2700 lol.
Monday morning, I wired him and the next day which is today, my wife is so happy. Big Thank you to my friend Thanh Do again. As always he is only trust seller for me. Of course, David SW, Justrolex is nice guys to talk too, but everybody have thier own taste to communicate with.

When business turned out bad for me 2017, I had to sell all the watches to Takuya and he treat me the best prices at that time. Last June when I purchased Sub LN, he remembered my life story that had to sold everything for my family. And even today when I bought one for my wife, he congrats me for buying my wife new watch again. Maybe he discounted a lot? lol
This is the guy who just not sell or buy the watches. He builds relationship with his customer and try to do the best as he can.

Anyway, this is my story with Takuya my friend.
I hope you can decide faster if you try to do tje business with him.
For me, he is the GO guy!

thank you very much for the detailed review. always scary when buying a patek online for thousand and sending a wire to someone you don’t know. i’ve seen pages and pages of excellent reviews of him on this forum. the more i read the better i feel about doing business with him. wish i could do it sooner but i have to be responsible and fit my patek in my budget haha. about 11 months out. great communication is important and sounds like he delivers the watch next day via fedex after wire is clear. thanks again!