View Single Post
Old 6 December 2018, 09:28 AM   #136
jbk45
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nastie View Post
Yikes...

The one thing that always get me perplexed is how a stolen/lost&find item (not the ones ripped off an individual) can end up in this manner. Even stolen items have a certain value and require decent condition in the black market, but the thing always end up appearing like they got run over by a car or pried open with something.

Happy to see you got it back my friend. Send it to AP, they will perform some restoration work. Might not hurt to explain to them your situation as well, AP may do some wonders for you (not suggesting sob story, but a little explanation could provide extra care and attention to the piece).
Fortunately my salesperson has been with me through every step of this experience and has been exceedingly responsive and supportive. Given the circumstances and how recent my purchase was, it would be awesome if they'd be able to work some wonders but even without that, the level of service has far exceeded my expectations. She could have been done and over with me post-sale, but she's continued to check in and responds immediately. Her boutique manager and AP corporate is aware and waiting for me to send the watch in so they can expedite service and repair.

This level of support and service has guaranteed my future business with this salesperson and boutique - just an outstanding brand experience from pre-purchase and throughout this ordeal.
jbk45 is offline   Reply With Quote