View Single Post
Old 17 May 2019, 05:57 PM   #22
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonks View Post
Good grief. In that case I need technical assistance. I have a web account but it won’t let me post photos because they’re too big. So the solution would seem to be Tapatalk. That won’t let me sign in with my web name. Makes me sign up for a tapatalk account. But my web name was taken so i had to pick another one. So i have two...i think. It really sure how things would post since they are stuck in moderation.

How is this supposed to work?!?
There are hundreds of free apps on all platforms that will resize pictures it really is a very simple task.Or open a free account on picture hosting sites like say Imgur,just upload picture software will resize it for you then just copy the forum code and post in your post again very simple to do.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote