Thread: Vegas 20*1*8*
View Single Post
Old 11 June 2017, 08:19 AM   #86
One Ping Only
"TRF" Member

Watch: several
G:

The way I read it PayPal thinks you're running a business and trying to avoid paying them their due. I have gotten this warning in the past, and I have heard of accounts being closed because of it.

Sent as goods,the deposit will net about $145.

I'd tread lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardoG View Post
...and a note from PayPal:

Thank you for using PayPal to accept payments

We've noticed that some customers are sending you personal payments for purchases of items or services.

Unfortunately, this is against our policies, and we need your help correcting it. Please don't ask or allow your customers to use personal payments to pay for their purchases. Please keep in mind personal payments for purchase of items or services are not eligible for Seller Protection.

If we continue to see such activity, we may have to disable your ability to receive free personal payments, and then you will pay fees for all money received through PayPal.

Thank you all for your interest; for further transfers, please follow PayPal's comments/rules.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardoG View Post

We opened a PayPal account under e-mail info@aboutlife.club just follow their instructions (I believe this has to be sent as personal payment, please read post #67 in this thread, some have sent as payment for goods and services, which incurs in fees and also PayPal sent me that 'warning').

Hope to see you there!