View Single Post
Old 6 May 2019, 02:16 AM   #67
FinWatch
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haven_seeker View Post
Honestly, I don't think he should be able to post anything in his signature or otherwise on the forum that could even be misconstrued as advertising for future events.

The moderators of this forum have a tough job to do and seem to hold to the rails when people try to bend the rules, which people try to do sometimes to their advantage and sometimes for other purposes. I've seen other examples in the past and the mods hold the line, which I applaud.

The moderators have to limit their liability and exposure to the kind of negative press demonstrated in that previous thread.

The fact the organizer isn't being called upon to expose the expense sheet is baffling. The fact he plans to somehow continue to organize and promote these events in some shape or form despite the pushback and the disaster that was that meal - I'm speechless.

I'd contemplated going myself but honestly after seeing what's happened I feel like I dodged a bullet. And on the topic of money, yes, I own two Rolex watches; but I have saved scrupulously and purchased only preowned at the absolute best prices I could manage.

Just my two cents.

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk