View Single Post
Old 14 February 2016, 06:18 AM   #140
SMD
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerottman View Post
RolexAuthority,

I will not exhaust any more of my time or money on this matter. The show is over. I sent my buyer the refund, I have the watch. We're done. No passing the popcorn around or however you phrase it. I will do whatever I wish to do with this watch. I could have the dial authenticated (by Rolex, who knows little about their own vintage watches!) and resell, I could put it on my wrist to keep, I could even give it away for free at the Miami Beach Antique Show tmmrw morning! What I do with it is absolutely none of your business. I do not wish to write any longer. Thank you to all of those who participated in this thread. Hopefully the moderator will come to his senses and remove this thread. Just too tired of it.

And with that response I suspect you just lost the goodwill you developed in providing the refund and handling this transaction the way you did. You have been put on notice by some very experienced vintage collectors that it may be refinished. If you do not confirm one way or the other and just sell it as all original again then you are not anyone I would do business with. Don't shoot yourself in the foot on something so silly.
SMD is offline   Reply With Quote