View Single Post
Old 21 March 2020, 12:51 PM   #125
Alastris
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchNutcase View Post
Just a little prediction from me. I'm pretty sure we're going to be seeing all Rolex at MSRP in the coming 6 months. Literally everyone I know is in the process of loosing jobs, and those with businesses are reporting massive drops in income.

On top of that, I received a call from my AD a few days ago, frantically asking me if I was interested in buying 2 SS sports model that usually have significant wait times. His voice was stressed, and I have a feeling I wasn't the first call he made. Some people are turning down these watches now even at MSRP.

We're going through a pandemic here that hasn't even really began, and it has already halted the economy.

Once Rolex factories are back in full production most people will not be in the position to buy a Rolex, and I think we might see a flood of watches come through.

This is my opinion, what's yours?
As a Canadian intensive care unit physician right on the front line, I am willing to bet my own SS sports models on this happening (Maybe not Daytonas, but who knows).

I look at the numbers of my neighbours down south and I am legitimately worried. Stay safe everyone!