View Single Post
Old 21 September 2020, 06:52 AM   #72
texasmade
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP RO 15400, FOIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWERCASE GUY View Post
Thank you for being so helpful

My questions was semi-related as i'm asking about the new speedmaster movement. Sorry if you didn't feel it appropriate but frankly I don't care, just don't answer instead of being a troll.

The Constellation is not speculation, it is 100% confirmed via Omega. I can tell you it will entail a 41mm case and a ceramic bezel. So everything i'm reading is not pure speculation but thanks for the advice all the same. Do your homework before you troll me.

My question was related to the snoopy as I asked about the movement, really no need to be so rude.
I don't think he was being rude but to answer some of your questions about the Speedmaster.

October 5, Omega will announce the 50th anniversary Snoopy Speedmaster. Omega Boutiques in the USA are now taking $5000 deposits. This is confirmed.

Everything else I'm saying is purely rumor at the moment. It will most likely have the new 3861 movement which is the same one found in the A11 50A that was released last year. It will be limited either as a LE or limited production. It may contain some gold in it similar to the A11 and will be priced under $10,000 USD.

There is also a rumor that the current generation standard Speedmaster with the 1861 movement will be phased out and replaced with the 3861 movement. There has been no announcement from Omega on if and when this will happen or what other updates will be included. Only rumors from people trying to get the watch from AD's and AD's telling them that it's unavailable at the moment.
texasmade is online now   Reply With Quote