View Single Post
Old 16 May 2021, 01:19 AM   #536
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheWatchGuy View Post
I have been enjoying TPG’s videos every week. Great content. But I can’t say that I’m going to be wiring them $2000 anytime soon to help outfit their new store. (They’re asking 1000 of their fans to donate $2000 towards a $2 million renovation of their new store. In exchange you become a “vip” customer and will be offered their leftover must-sell inventory at wholesale prices as a perk)

The way I see it, If they can afford to drive lambos, enjoy $17,000 steak meals and have million dollar personal watch collections, they should pay for their own damn store renovations.

Now if they said pony up $2k and we’ll give you a small % of our profits each year...that’s a different story. But just imagine how hard it will be to compete with 1000 other people for their “flash sales” on this exclusive VIP Facebook page.

The whole thing is in poor taste IMO. What do you all think about it? Am I being too critical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just cannot understand why the need to bring such topics in the Rolex/Tudor watch only forum. Stuff like this belongs on the so called sociel media sites and not on TRF.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder