View Single Post
Old 17 November 2014, 12:24 PM   #88
Slculve
"TRF" Member

Star Wars : Service Center Strikes Back

Princess Leia Organa: AD Ben Kenobi. Years ago you sold my father a Rolex Daytona. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle to service it. I regret that I am unable to convey my father's request to you in person, but my trust in the Dallas Rolex service center has fallen in recent years, and I'm afraid my mission to have my fathers prized possession cleaned and repaired has failed. I have placed information vital to the revival of this classic time piece into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him in Basel. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, AD Ben Kenobi. You're my only hope.
[pause]
AD Ben Kenobi: [to Luke] You must learn the ways of Rolex service, if you're to come with me to Basel.
Luke Sky-Dweller: Basel? I'm not going to Switzerland, I've gotta get home, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!
AD Ben Kenobi: I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
Luke Sky-Dweller: Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like letting vintage Rolex's go un-serviced; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here.
Slculve is offline   Reply With Quote