View Single Post
Old 18 September 2020, 09:42 AM   #93
1st amg
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex,AP,Panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLGT2 View Post
Ill weigh in again on 350... Im a big power guy with my cars however for my needs (I bought SUV for biking, tow hitch maybe for jet skis or boat down line) and the 350 goes... the throttle mapping and torque curve as mentioned has so much fast response, merging onto highway is a breeze!

I have the non adaptive suspension and i love it, I think its pretty smooth but also doesn't have that airmattic wallow or bottom out effect in comfort

My car was 67k with pano room, high end burmester, ambient, tech packages, 21 inch wheels with the nice fenders, running boards tow hitch etc

It drive so beautifully, it feels more nimble than my s550 cabriolet lol

Also when i bought it 2 months ago there were literally 0 options, I lost out on 4 cars in 4 straight days as its been the hottest mercedes seller... I didn't drive 450 so not sure how it feels but im sure more power is nice, however i just like the more relaxed/smooth ride of the 350 and have my monster cars when I want that... its nice to relax

Only option I wish I had gotten is the amg appearance pack, however, there weren't any avail ! But i love the athletic look with the widened fenders, offset of the 21 inch wheels and running boards... reminds me of the older bmw x5 4.6-8

Every time I see on on the road I do a double take, love the stance it has. Enjoy it!
1st amg is offline   Reply With Quote