Thread: Random acts....
View Single Post
Old 1 August 2021, 11:41 AM   #1
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613
Random acts....

I was gifted a pledge membership by a very generous member here. I tried to donate to a charity of their choice but they told me “just to continue to speak/post my mind”. I won’t say their name (I don’t know if they want recognization or not) but I now feel compelled to show my support to this forum and to some charities or YOUR choice.

So here goes speaking my mind.

In the spirit of tipping 1000% I will pledge 5 members who comment on this thread and I will donate $30 to another 5 causes that are mentioned in this thread.

This is not a “Flex”

This is ......

A) A way to show support for the forum and hopefully encourage others to support it.

B) A small act to show that 1000% doesn’t have to break anyone, kindness and generosity are what matters.

C) Hopefully bring light to some great causes that some of us charitable members wouldn’t have known about prior. (This can be any cause, the more localized the better in my opinion).

I will pick the 5 members and the 5 charities once there is a decent amount of posts and make the donations under each respective members user name.

Thanks guys and it’s a pleasure to be a part of this forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrGoat is offline   Reply With Quote