View Single Post
Old 16 January 2019, 09:54 AM   #243
Harry-57
2024 Pledge Member

I have a Superocean Heritage 44mm Chrono with the black dial and green bezel. It's a lovely thing which I got for 30% off from a dealer who was turning over their display stock. Right place, right time. All the stickers were still on.

It came on a rubber deployment strap with an adjustable clasp, similar in operation to the Glidelock. I also have a mesh bracelet with the conventional deployment clasp which I alternate. I don't keep it frequent rotation but I do wear it out from time to time to let it see some daylight. I always enjoy wearing it.

When I have a better idea of how long my Sky Dweller will take to turn up (should get an estimate next month), I'm probably going to get the best price I can on a Navitimer GMT 48, unless the Sky Dweller is expected soon (highly unlikely). It will be so different to anything else I will ever own, and with date, chrono and GMT on one dial (plus the slide rule which I will use for currency conversion and the like) it should make a good travelling companion.
Harry-57 is offline   Reply With Quote