View Single Post
Old 1 July 2022, 09:05 AM   #9
KirkJewelers
"TRF" Member

Response from Kirk Jewelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMGoodnight369 View Post
So this place sucks lol. I’m down here for vacation and stopped by to get a quick regulation on my sub. I had called RSC a few days ago and they said go on in here and shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes no problemo. Welp the sales associate was the most degrading SA I’ve ever dealt with. After I told him the reason for my visit he told me no. They wouldn’t touch it. I told him that RSC sent me there and he called me a liar and that would never happen. It was at that point I walked out. Well more of a stormed out. Proceeded to call RSC again and they confirmed they should have done this no questions. They apologized and asked if wanted to file a complaint directly with Rolex. I’ll be working on that email next. This is just more proof of your watch needs a service or anything service related reach out to Rolex directly. ADs are absolutely useless in this regard.
JMGoodnight369, as the management of Kirk Jewelers, we felt compelled to respond to your account of the visit to our store this morning. We are always interested in customer feedback and go to great strides to achieve the highest level of customer service whether with our sales or our service team. We discussed your visit this morning with everyone who was witness and also made contact with Rolex to question the notion of a quick regulation which we were not familiar with nor have every performed in our 60+ year history as an AD. After discussing this with Rolex, they confirmed that a quick regulation is not something that they would ever encourage or recommend. This would go against all the protocols that the watchmaker follows and there is no process instructed to AD's for customers to quickly bring a watch in and wait for a regulation. We're not sure who you spoke with at Rolex but if you could please let us know, we will follow up with Rolex management to be sure this is clarified with them. We are not debating whether you were told this or have possibly had other stores offer this, but just simply want it to be understood that this is not the standard procedure or obligation on the AD to perform per Rolex. We offered to take your watch in under warranty which can be done in-house, and this apparently was not to your liking which you made very clear. We can expedite a warranty situation, but we need the appropriate amount of time. In addition to these points, Rolex would never assert that something should take 20 minutes when they have no idea whether the watchmaker is working that day or how much work he or she has in their queue from other customers who are patiently waiting. Lastly, we spoke to our staff as your account of their poor attitude was very surprising and disheartening. We apologize for what you felt was a bad interaction and we are happy to try again should you allow us the opportunity. If you are still in Miami, we sincerely hope you can pass by again and speak with our service team. We can perform the regulation and are happy to ship your watch back home at no cost to you. If you'd like to discuss this with upper management, we are also always open to a call.
Thank you,
The Kirk Team
KirkJewelers is offline   Reply With Quote