View Single Post
Old 12 January 2019, 01:11 PM   #14
jsg1976
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR16 View Post
Nice pic of the 1815 up/down!! It’s the watch I want next and was wondering how long you’ve had it and if you have any regrets or if there is anything about it that disappointed. Still undecided on WG vs RG but leaning toward white gold. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks! I’ve had it for a year, and I have no regrets at all. It’s the perfect dressy watch. I bought it to wear for work, where I wear a lot of black, grey, and blue, so the colors of the WG and black strap are perfect for me. But the RG is stunning also, and if I wore more browns, I’d have had a hard time deciding.

The watch keeps very accurate time, and is the most thoughtfully engineered watch I own. For example, when it runs out of power, the second hand resets to zero for easy setting. And the second hand starts moving on the first wind of the crown to make syncing with your reference time effortless.

Plus, have I said it was beautiful? And have you seen the movement? Just incredible finishing.

They only thing I wish is that it was 40mm instead of 39mm, because I’ve got big wrists. But that’s a tiny quibble.

I would recommend this watch without reservation to anyone.

My only regret is that because of the price, I can’t afford to buy the RG one also :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsg1976 is offline   Reply With Quote