Thread: Hoa
View Single Post
Old 9 May 2019, 11:59 AM   #10
SG56
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: SD4K
Quote:
Originally Posted by singe89 View Post
Some HOAs are the worst. I get maintaining common areas, making sure exterior structures and look good, etc but my rentals in Irvine are the worst.

Lost a tenant because you have to park two cars in the two car garage and he had a truck that was too big. If he had a 3rd car they would have given him a parking pass for the truck but since he only had his truck and his wife's car they both needed to be parked in the garage.

Another one won't let me rent my condo to my two younger brothers and their life long friend (3 bedroom). The rules state that all people living in the condo need to be related. Yet its perfectly okay to have 3 generations of family grandparents, adult parents and kids (7+ people) all living in the same 3 bedroom.

also got fined for a tenant leaving the garage open too long, kids using chalk on the sidewalk, wrong light brightness on the light over the house number, the list goes on and on and on.
Omg, I'd go crazy.

Window shopping for a new house a D trying to avoid associations at all costs. It's getting harder.

We had a 6x12 enclosed trailer for the bikes that we would unload, then push in one of the garages.

When we hat to leave early, we would pull it out of the garage, load, and attach to the truck. For the few hours between say 8 pm and 4am, neighbors would already call the association and complain.

I hate people.

Where we live now, we have great neighbors.
But the move far south will be hopefully no HOA.
Yacht-Master 268622 - the chick version
Speedy Mitsukoshi <3
Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAF141C.BA0824 - the chick version

Thank you logan5tx!!! Have to link it. Too long for the signature.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showpost...0&postcount=14
SG56 is offline   Reply With Quote