View Single Post
Old 19 September 2021, 02:37 AM   #14
PureWatches
"TRF" Member

As a long time member, I'm genuinely sorry that I haven't been more active on these forums. Quite frankly, I was alerted of this thread by another customer and felt it appropriate to respond.

As a brief introduction, my name is Andrew and I'm the director at Pure Watches. We have been in business for over a decade and I'm pleased to see that we already have several satisfied customers to vouch for us.

As a high volume online retailer, we have a large inventory of watches that is constantly changing. As some users have commented, some of our Rolex timepieces have custom/aftermarket parts. We believe in full transparency and always detail that in our descriptions. Some Rolex purists will consider adding aftermarket parts on a Rolex watch or even polishing the watch as blasphemy and I get it. That is why, some of our watches are completely original while others may have non-Rolex parts so we can try to satisfy everyone's criteria.

77T (Paul) makes some excellent points and I'll be more than happy to address them:
• Paul is correct that Rolex Service centers will not service Rolex watches with custom parts. However, many of our customers who've purchased their watch from us, trust us, and will ask us to service them when needed.
• Upon purchase, all customers will be provided additional photos of the watch (watch movement after being serviced, model number, serial number, and case back) to help validate its authenticity.
• A large percentage of our timepiece have aftermarket crystals as the original ones had to be replaced because they are in poor condition. Since all of our watches have been professionally serviced, we guarantee that the watch is water resistant but cannot guarantee the depth in which it can be submerged.
• With our servicing, there are concerns if aftermarket parts are used. Rest assured, I’d like to confirm that all of the parts used in the Rolex movement are genuine Rolex (i.e. date calendar, crown, stem, and etc).

I completely understand that our watches may not fit everyone’s expectations, that is why we offer a money back guarantee and 1-year warranty. If anyone has any questions, please send me a message and I’ll do my best to respond. Please note, response times may vary as I do not frequent these forums often.
PureWatches is offline   Reply With Quote