View Single Post
Old 14 September 2015, 04:51 AM   #1
swish77
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing the time!
FS: Omega Seamaster Professional, 2254.50, Full-Set, Excellent

Selling my Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50, full set with boxes and cards, excellent condition and everything working as it should. Has the newer-style Omega Planet Ocean bezel assembly installed (original bezel is included in the sale so watch can be returned to factory look by new owner if desired.) Work was done by Archer Watches Service Center in Canada, along with a pressure-proof check to insure water resistance. Crystal is perfect. Case and bracelet have a couple of super minor cosmetic marks, such as from changing the strap on the back, but otherwise near flawless. Bracelet was sized but extra link is included in the sale. Watch was originally sold in 2008, as marked on the Omega card from the AD. (Boxes have a little cosmetic wear and tear.) This is a classic, discontinued model with the sword hands that hark back to the beautiful Omega dive watches from the 1960s. Only selling because it’s not getting enough wrist time. Asking $2400 via wire or Paypal, plus 3 percent. Buyer pays insured shipping from New York, roughly $45 Express Mail USPS for Continental U.S. I’d much prefer a U.S. deal. Sorry, no trades. I’ve been buying/selling on the forums and Ebay for more than a decade as “swish77.” Tons of references available. Send me a PM or email aaron@cyclopsnyc.com. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SM6.jpg (289.1 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg SM2.jpg (276.1 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpg SM3.jpg (247.7 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg SM4.jpg (219.5 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg SM5.jpg (216.2 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg SM1.jpg (212.9 KB, 267 views)
swish77 is offline   Reply With Quote