View Single Post
Old 16 March 2020, 10:55 PM   #2196
Speedbird-1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
From seeing all the panic and ridiculous actions of people the last few days... if this is the state of Human Beings then I hope it is the end of the world. We would be better off starting from scratch.
Isn't it about time retailers took control?

Probably, like a lot of people considering the current situation, I wondered what the very worst case scenario might be, and given that there are more than 450 neuclear power plants around this planet. If the human race IS wiped out,
Who's going to switch off, said 450 neuclear plants?.......BOOM? (as the current vernacular would put it).

As I may have said here previously, it's ironic, isn't it, that, (as far as we know) humans, are the only beings on earth that appreciate the outstanding beauty of
this wonderful planet, and, are the only species, seemingly intent on destroying it?

So, yes, starting from scratch might be brilliant! A human free 'Blue Planet' sounds absolutely lovely doesn't it. But nobody would know how lovely untill
a few million years have elapsed, and another 'intelligent life form', drags itself out of the primordial soup, once again.

Meanwhile.........
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And...........always look on the.......
(I hope you all know the rest)

Stay safe everyone, wash your hands, don't touch your face and keep well away from people as far as possible.