View Single Post
Old 13 August 2018, 09:36 PM   #29
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marciano490 View Post
I believe I’m the one you had a problem with. I find it ironic you’d complain about bullying than call me a coward. I was a professional boxer and a weightlifting champion and have never had much problem saying anything to anyone’s face.

As for your comments, you came into a thread to complain that rappers (meaning black people), don’t know about or respect horology. You called Travis Scott a “trapper,” which is a drug dealer. He is not a drug dealer and doesn’t even make trap music. These comments are horrifyingly ignorant. What is it about Mr. Scott, who owns a Calatrava and a 5131 that makes you think he knows nothing about watches and only wears bling? Any insight behind the color of his skin?

This is a recurring theme here and one that is undoubtedly racist. Maybe you can’t see it or maybe you think it’s fine to hide your prejudices behind code words, but I notice nobody ever seems to complain about white musicians or athletes wearing watches, even when adorned with diamonds.

Frankly, those sorts of comments about “rappers” not appreciating watches or ruining watches or “pimping” out watches and everything of that nature should be banned around here. It’s gross and obvious and demeans the community.

If you’re ever in NYC, I’m happy to have this conversation face to face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
Is this serious ? Let me tell you Marciano. I do have no fear. So get outta here with your little menacing boxer talk. Like i'd love to spend some time with you in NY...

I won't say no more on this thread.Exactly that
I will say this once and once only cool it both of you,and a very very strong suggestion if I was you,don't argue with any moderator.As you will lose the argument every time,plus it will be the last time you ever-lose on forum as it will be your last posting on TRF.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote