View Single Post
Old 6 July 2020, 02:41 AM   #10
MannySDG
"TRF" Member

Considering you're new to Rolex, you sure enter the game with a bang.... Is this going to be a daily wear or a special occasion/weekend kind of watch? Full gold watches are usually the easiest ones to find since less people can afford them, but it really all depends on your location. Best thing you can do is to call the AD's in your area and ask them. I have not seen the TT version of this watch in a display case, I did however get a call from another AD the other day saying they have both the blue and black one in stock (I was still on the list eventhough I told them to take me off since I already bought it at another AD), but both of them sold the same day. I have seen the full gold version that you're talking about a couple of times in a showcase, but never followed up to see how fast they sold.

So, call the AD's in your area and inquire about it. Since everyone is expecting to see a new Sub next year, I am pretty sure these won't be in production too much longer, so maybe you want to wait it out until the new model comes out, or pounce on the current one if you can't imagine the newer one being any prettier than this one is. In case you haven't heard, they will most likely update the movement to the one that's in the new DJ41's with a 70 hour power reserve compared to the current 48, and there's talk that the lugs will be smaller again, somewhere between the current ones and the 5 digit non ceramic models from the past.

Good luck, hope to see a picture of whatever watch you get on the forum!
MannySDG is offline   Reply With Quote