View Single Post
Old 11 September 2018, 11:49 AM   #22
devoti
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissR View Post
I sent my Rolex Oysterquartz to them in April, still no sign of the work having been completed or even started. I have no work order number, and I was informed I would receive an estimate I could approve via their site, but it has been

Although I have had contact now-and-then and have been assured my watch will be worked on, recently phone calls have gone straight to voicemail and emails remain unanswered.

I am not sure where to go from here, as I am not local to LA.

Have I been scammed?
This is bad and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. I'm a local and have had many watches serviced by them over the years. I too have been extremely disappointed by there communications and long delays and this was before they split and LA Watchworks was created. I must say the people I was in contact with/extremely frustrated with at ABC Watchwerks are now the ones at LA Watchworks.

I seriously doubt you have been scammed, they are a real watch service center and service many expensive watches but very sad to hear what you're going through and not sure what to recommend on what to do other than keep trying to call them during their working hours.

I don't think they understand how important it is to properly communicate to customers and for ABC Watchwerks to take the extra care not promise customers a date unless they can follow through with it. Those two things are very important on top of great watch repair. They had one of my watches for over 1 year and that was only because I kept calling them and going to there location 5 times.
devoti is offline   Reply With Quote