View Single Post
Old 21 August 2019, 04:32 AM   #21
Justingtr
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodyHighroller View Post
Looks like these swirls are underneath the crystal imo. I’m having the same issue on my Omega PO after a hands replacement job. It’s been to the Swatch service center three times now. I told them to replace the dang crystal vs attempting to clean it this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
Second vote for it being the dial. I can see it clearly in your third photo around the 10 and 11 markers.

My 16610 had it. As did my 16600. My thoughts are that they are fine polishing marks from when the dials are made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
It looks like there are light swirl marks on the physical dial, I was able to finally see this in the pics. I don’t OP is talking about the triple reflections are the markers? When I had my Sub it did the same thing. To me it was bad dial flaw in the original design and something IMHO shouldn’t be producible on such an expensive watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxGMT View Post
This.
Have seen this on many professional gloss dials and believe there are a couple of old threads on the topic as well. Result of the dial manufacturing process was the explanation I was given when speaking to RSC.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a bad polish job on the dial itself.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Justingtr is offline   Reply With Quote