View Single Post
Old 20 October 2022, 05:55 AM   #41
Chewbacca
Banned

Watch: Kessel Run Chrono
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
But some of us really do appreciate the finer things in life and there's something about wearing a nicer pair of leather shoes or boots not only for looks but for posture and feel as well. Growing up I can remember my mom making it a point that we went to a shoe store to get a pair of good shoes. Stores you can't find for the most part like you used to because now grown men even wear sneakers with suits which I just can't get over.

I guess as you say I'm just too old to accept that sneakers go with suits and I find sneakers although they work well for some things well never replace a good pair of leather shoes or boots even if sneakers come in leather too.

Omg. If you have a man servant then sure, laces are fine, I guess if they’re not dressing pheasants from a morning hunt or waxing your Rolls for the concourse.

But you’ve never seen a pair of $2k bench made laceless boots? They’re amazing.

Next thing we’ll hear from kids like you is the automatic Rolexeses are more Rolex than quartz Rolexeses!!! With your man buns and soy burgers and such making us live in trees and eating insects.

Embrace humankind’s advancements and stop this wokeness to go backwards!!! End laces!

Reported!!!!
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote