Thread: Electric cars.
View Single Post
Old 19 November 2022, 05:14 AM   #36
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBobo View Post
I love others who don’t live with blinders on.

If someone wants to or if it makes you feel good to drive a EV then by all means drive on. But don’t tell me it’s to save the planet.
I don’t claim it will save the planet, but THOUSANDS of scientists, engineers, environmentalists, in DOZENS of states and COUNTRIES are spending a lot of money and effort to make this transition. If it will it at least be less harmful to the environment, then explain to me WHY all this effort and MONEY is being spent to accomplish switching from ICE to EV? Most of the US manufacturers will have every model in EV in the next 15 or 20 years. WHY? Because it’s a fad? Yeah no. For the money? Absolutely ridiculous. It will cost BILLIONS to transition, these manufacturers would make a lot more money by sticking with ICE power. So no, it will it solve the planet, but when entire states and countries pass laws and spends billions of dollars, and these include scientists and environmental engineers, don’t you think it will at least help? There are challenges that I don’t know the answers for, but the (thousands of) people in dozens of COUNTRIES are a lot smarter then I am and have come to the conclusion the challenges will be solved and in the long run we are better off using EVs; I believe them. Why else would these incredible expensive laws and transition effort be implanted?

I know, it’s a global conspiracy; right?