View Single Post
Old 9 April 2018, 08:00 AM   #135
texasmade
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP RO 15400, FOIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brian View Post
Thinking the same thing. Good race today with a little excitement at the finish. TR was on their game for sure. I was hoping for more from HAAS though after Australia. The coverage still needs some work. It took forever to find out what happened to Ricciardi. I thought Max had to pull over when we saw the RB car off the track, and then he drove by with the flat. One things for sure though, Kimi’s pit guy’s got a nasty tib fib fracture. That pit was a disaster. Not his fault of course, but I’d still feel pretty bad. Interesting speculation that the computer gave the green light as all 4 tires were secure, even though one never made it off. I’m not sure why they dropped the car.
In the US, coverage was much better with the entire race broadcasted without commercial interruption and nor did espn do the dual picture commercials. Liberty and espn probably got together and decided not to piss off the US fans even more especially if Liberty is trying to grow F1 in the US.

Max really needs to mature as a driver. He keeps on trying to win the race on lap 1. Vettel took his time in the first race and won while Hamilton stayed out of the ruckus on lap 1 and managed to podium. If Max is ever going to win a WDC, he needs to drive smarter.
texasmade is offline   Reply With Quote