View Single Post
Old 10 April 2018, 02:41 PM   #19
SkyKing31
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tridor Masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol-x View Post
Thanks guys, its quite a large (but flat or thin) watch at 45mm.

Sorry for my poor photo but I just took it as I was walking out the door.

It is Seiko model number SRPB15K1.

The watch is made from 316L Stainless Steel on a folding "H" style bracelet. It has a double flip lock with push button release clasp.

The dial is huge, but the watch is relatively thin on the wrist.

The watch features a 4R36 movement (quick set day and date & hacking) with a display back. This movement should be capable of +/- 5 seconds per day although Seiko will not rate it as being that accurate.

The watch cost $175 including international shipping so you get a lot of value for your dollar with this piece.

I see this as the kind of watch that is great when you want an alluring blue dial sports watch that has wrist presence but you do not wish to wear a high cost item.

Although the watch does not have a screw down crown it is rated to 100m water resistant which should serve all aquatic purposes except scuba diving.

The crystal is Hardlex but I do not think it has anti-reflection treatment, but not sure about that as yet.

The blue dial is metallic and catches the light from any angle, so its a real eye-catcher, hence why it caught my eye.

Enjoy!!