View Single Post
Old 1 February 2010, 05:43 AM   #14
spuds
"TRF" Member

Watch: West Ham! COYI!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by esm View Post
good work Dan!

You didn't waste too much time did you? ;-)

Can I ask if you had all the "agreement/conditions" in writting with Goldsmiths? Especially the price, just in case a new price increase comes in..... Especially if there is a new model you like from the Basel release, most likely the new models would not hit the ADs until September.... Which is quite far away :-)
To be honest mate I made a a bit of a faux-pas when I put the deposit down on the GMTII before Christmas.....
Because I will pay for part of both watches in Tescos Clubcard Vouchers (& the balance in cash) I have to pay 'full current list price' at whatever that is when I buy/pay the balance on the watch.

(The next batch of vouchers is due anyday/week now so I'm hoping to get the GMTII before any price rise is announced, although I know the DJII might well incure a price-rise by the time I get it?)

BUT I'll have at least a third of each watch's purchase-price covered in 'Rewards Vouchers', so I reckon I'm still better off buying them that way & I still get the 'full AD experience' at 'less than two-thirds of the cost'.

Life is not about how fast you can run or how high you can climb...........
It's about how well you can bounce!!

TRF HALL OF FAME JANUARY 2010
spuds is offline   Reply With Quote