View Single Post
Old 22 August 2019, 06:26 PM   #14
bonsai-man
"TRF" Member

Apparently the bubble has burst (based on various recent threads) and grey prices are tumbling so expect the waiting lists to reduce sharply. Some members even predicted secondary prices for the blue 5711 will be at or below retail in 2020. They may be wishful thinkers though, But if the bubble is gone along with the waiting list, you should forget MSRP on sports models and expect a discount.

It may be worth a try, but I don’t believe it myself. Indeed I posted a few days ago about a UK grey with a flash sale including 5711 and 5167, the new sale prices we’re crazy mental, the highest I have seen for a 5711 in the UK for a while, so not a sale really.

The waiting lists depend greatly on where you are located in the world and the AD you are dealing with, it is not really predictable. The rose gold version MAY be slightly easier, although still expect a really long wait unless you have a very good relationship with your AD, especially in the UK.

Last edited by bonsai-man; 22 August 2019 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Finished off post because my Iphone is crap
bonsai-man is offline   Reply With Quote