View Single Post
Old 19 November 2019, 11:56 AM   #1
Chknight706
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex GMT-Master II Batman 116710BLNR 2018 W/ Box & Card

For sale is my mint condition 2018 Rolex GMT-Master II “Batman” (Reference: 116710BLNR)

This timepiece is in excellent condition 10 out of 10. It was kept in rotation among other high-end luxury timepieces, and cared for dearly. Only worn a few times.

This is the most recently discontinued GMT Master II model from which is one of the most desireable ceramic bezel models out there. Rolex was the first to figure out how to create a two tone ceramic bezel and paired it up with fine oyster steel.

All pictures are 100% accurate when portraying the condition of the piece so please pay close attention to them.

Scope of delivery comes with the original box (inner & outer), Original Warranty Cards (Warranty good until 2023), Hang Tags/stickers, and the Original bracelet along with all of the links..

Price: $14,650
Method of Payment: in the order of preference..
Cash
Bank Wire
Paypal (no 3% fee) - Must have impeccable references.

I have plenty of references on the watch forums, enthusiast groups on Facebook, offline, and some here. You can search my username - Chknight706- on WatchUseek and TRF under the reputation and Who’s Who sections. If you have any specific questions about the timepiece please feel free to reach out. Happy to offer references to serious buyers and answer any questions.

Instagram Account: @Timepieceknight

I am not associated with Rolex in any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chknight706 is offline   Reply With Quote