View Single Post
Old 10 March 2020, 08:35 PM   #36
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvacc View Post
what is the best way (that doesn't damage watch) to keep Rolex when asleep? i only have 2 watches so don't need a huge watch box.

would an item like this be safe for an Explorer 1 and omega deville?

apparently made in Japan
Myself have had a specially made Rolex bed made from the finest materials known to man,it's lined with the finest silk and specially padded with the finest softest Pashmina as not to scratch the extremely delicate 904L SS, now called oystersteel.Plus it has a built in winder to gently rock your Rolex watch to sleep and keep its heart ticking at a constant 28800 BPH. Plus the added feature of thermostatically heat humidity and air conditioned controlled to the COSC standard. As Rolex watches are very delicate and need extreme pampering if not they will self destruct .Its fully Programmed to lull Rolex watches to sleep when off wrist, with soothing ticking and whale sounds to help it drift into a place of peace and Rolex tranquillity.

Afraid the Rolex bed is at the moment a very secret prototype but will be taking orders soon once I have it it full production price expected to be $500 -$800 owing to winder expense as these winders are very special COSC certified motor ones..

But in the real world a Rolex is just a watch and does not care how the watch is left to rest off wrist flat,downside up, crown up or downsideup or the need for a special resting cloth or special boxes when at home.Rolex watches are made from one of the toughest materials known to man and dont need any sort of pampering.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder