View Single Post
Old 12 January 2021, 01:58 AM   #1
bfisher690
"TRF" Member

AD Report: Wilson and Sons in Scarsdale

Just a quick note to a great community.

I just wanted to mention a great experience I had at Wilson. Their Scarsdale location is my local AD (I grew up in town and have taught there for over 23 years). BUT, I sadly had no clue they were a dealer of Rolex and Tudor. I walked in, and Wendy chatted with us for about 20 minutes and told my family all about the family-owned business. They've been there for over 100 years! 4th generation. After that chat, Matt, one of the owners, came over, and we had a great discussion about watches and about grabbing my dream watch. He's a truly honest and real watch dealer, and I think his priorities are quite clear: He wants to sell to real customers who are local and who will support his store in a meaningful way. I got no sense that only high-end customers are served and favored. It seems as if their goal is to serve customers at all levels. Imagine that in these times...

And, of course, I did have to snag that absolutely gorgeous Black Bay 58 in the case for my wife ; ) We are both ecstatic about that watch. I get to borrow it sometimes...

Anyway, Kudos to Wilson. It's a shop from back in time in the best possible way. When you earn every penny of your money (don't we all?), it's great to give a portion to an honest watch seller, as we love these things...

Brian
bfisher690 is offline   Reply With Quote