View Single Post
Old 16 April 2019, 08:46 PM   #108
HogwldFLTR
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: What's on my wrist
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMuck View Post
Cheers for all of your comments. I’m going back to AD on Monday without my husband to look at the 3 watches I’ve mentioned earlier. Fingers crossed I’ll be walking out of the AD with the watch on my wrist that I’d always dreamed of. ������
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMuck View Post
OMG thank you all for replying. I really appreciate it. Like I say I’m a classic/conservative dresser. I never ever wear sports wear/trainers (sneakers). I’m always in heels. I’ve got my Michael Kors 39mm & actually hate the size/weight on my wrist as it’s so bulky! If I go out in a dress etc I want my watch to be more ladylike.

My heart was always saying 31mm but hubby just wants me to have the biggest watch for my wrist that I can get away with. He’s not into watches at all.

The SA (who’s in her early 20’s) thought the 36mm filled my wrist better & is easier to resale if I needed to as it’s unisex. Of course the 36mm is more £££ than the 31mm. The 36mm to me looked more casual/sporty “of the moment”. It’s not much smaller than my Michael Kors. You could barely see the jubilee bracelet from the top as the dial/lugs filled all the space.

I just want a classy watch that ‘s practical to see the time & something I would wear equally with skinny jeans/t-shirt/blazer + heels or pop on a little black dress for date night & the watch isn’t screaming “look at my watch”.

I’m terrified to spend best part of £10k & make a mistake as I know resale values on ladies Rolex is dire ������
Only one thing matters in this; follow your heart!!! If you settle for something your heart doesn't long for you'll always want what you really wanted. Follow your heart!!! Congratulations on the new watch!!! I see you got what you wanted and it looks great!!!

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=808599
HogwldFLTR is offline   Reply With Quote