View Single Post
Old 15 December 2020, 03:08 AM   #73
Mystro
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscmatt99 View Post
Excellent write-up! Love to hear your opinions on these pieces as you get into the nitty-gritty on these pieces and are not swayed by status quo opinions that have already been rendered.

How is the YMII comfort-wise when compared to your Omega POC? I have an older variant than you (9300), but find it reasonably comfortable once I installed the adjustable clasp. I'm guessing the YMII is less top-heavy overall and sits significantly "less proudly". Glad you mentioned the chrono pushers, I didn't realize Rolex engineered it similarly to the POC where they can be depressed when submerged without danger to the watch.
The POC is a beast. It is larger than my DSSD JC but I find it more comfortable than the DSSD but both of these are large alpha technical divers. The YMII is in a different class of comfort as it is balanced and truly feels closer to what a Sub or GMT would on the wrist which totally surprised me.

Not to get off topic but here is a size pic of the DSSD JC and POC and YMII. The dial to bezel ratio plays a big role in how large a watch looks.

Mystro is online now   Reply With Quote