View Single Post
Old 19 March 2021, 07:17 AM   #38
Tridor
"TRF" Member

Watch: DD, DJ, SubC Date
I would never trust this seller. We are all adults here (well, at least I hope that we are), and there is or should be a certain degree of trust in this forum. That trust has been breached, IMHO. The description of the watch in the post (including the photos) appears to have been made intentionally and appears to have been misrepresented. The buyer then relied on that representation to his detriment and has suffered damages. Period. End of story. I don't buy the "I was selling it for a friend as a favor" excuse and I don't think that the seller should be able to skate on this one. There is a consequence for every act, and the buyer did not receive the item in the condition it was offered initially. I agree with a previous poster that most anyone here would be screaming and yelling if they had plunked down $19,500 and received a watch looking like that. Who knows what's going on with the movement? My solution here would be to require the seller to pay for a full service at RSC as a condition to not being banned or suspended. There should be a zero tolerance policy here for those kinds of shenanigans.