View Single Post
Old 15 June 2017, 01:15 PM   #890
Bladeshot
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT 1675 PCG Gilt
I am in with a BLRO - what a great piece!

I spent some time reading through comments from owners of the 116719BLRO and considering it. Had the 16710 and 16750 Pepsi and loved the look of vintage but I've always wanted a PM watch. I would like to thank all of the members who took time to post their photos, experience and opinions on vintage vs 6-digit GMTs and the BLRO, in particular. The blue and red color was something I was concerned about. Your photos helped me. I visited my AD several times. Today, with the BLRO in hand, I am very pleased - no regrets. The heft is satisfying and the weight is not a burden to me (versus SS). Some describe the white gold BLRO as having a warmth to it, and I see that as well. Had a Batman last week and so the comparison is fresh for me. I really wanted a PM Rolex and YG is just not for me. Had the Rose Gold YM for one day and traded it. The BLRO will hold me.... for a while. Like so many others, here, my eye strays...

Included are 2 pics which represent the colors as I see the colors, today. I did notice that under some artificial light the blue may look purple. Both colors are muted and definitely change based on lighting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLRO wrist small.jpg (278.6 KB, 662 views)
File Type: jpg BLRO White small.jpg (143.7 KB, 660 views)
Bladeshot is offline   Reply With Quote