View Single Post
Old 31 January 2022, 09:53 AM   #1
durbs
"TRF" Member

1964 Rolex Submariner 5513 Gilt Spider Dial

Offered for sale is my gilt dial Rolex Submariner 5513 dating to approximately 1964. This watch just received a full service by my local watchmaker and is running excellently!

The meters first gloss gilt dial has extensive spider cracking patina. There has been some loss of the lumninous material on the bottom half of the dial. New TrueDome T19 domed crystal is in excellent condition.

Hands have been professionally relumed and color matched. The later mk3 insert has faded to a dark greyish color and shows a lot of wear.

Case has been previously polish and still has a lot of life left in it. Watch comes on a NATO strap, no box or papers.

Overall a gilt dial no date Sub in nice vintage condition with tons of character. Take this over a ceramic bezel Sub any day!

Offered at $14,500 shipped fully insured overnight in the US, payment by bank wire preferred.

I do my best to provide honest and accurate pictures representing condition of the watch. If you have any questions or would like any additional pictures please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
durbs is offline   Reply With Quote