View Single Post
Old 29 August 2018, 12:32 AM   #34
shedlock2000
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16753; Bellini Dia
Tudor GMT Order Placed

I looked all over on my recent trip to Europe. I tried ADs in London, Chester, Edinburgh, Lisbon, Madrid, and LHR. The first and only place that had any was in David Rosas in Lisbon; they had two: one on the leather and one on the NATO.

I pushed the envelope and asked them if they’d switch out the bracelet on one of the other models, and they did! They did say they weren’t sure how Tudor would warrantee things of they did, but I really wanted the bracelet so I thanked them for doing so. They’re brand new to Tudor, so I guess they weren’t aware of protocol!

All that said, I really liked the leather which was super comfortable and suited me. I’m not now sure I didn’t make the wrong decision; but, as I never take my watch off, the bracelet is probably more durable in and out of water etc. Their deployent is the most comfortable I’ve ever worn.

Congrats on your new watch!! Wear it with pride (when it arrives) and in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Submariner no date 1992 (sold); SS GMT II 2007 (sold); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (sold); SS Sub C 2011 (sold); BB GMT 1971 (sold); Omega 50th GMT
shedlock2000 is offline   Reply With Quote