View Single Post
Old 13 January 2018, 01:22 AM   #1
bradntx
"TRF" Member

Help please, correct P/N for Bracelet

Hello,
I recently picked up a nice preowned Planet Ocean that I have been wanting for quite a while. It is the model 232.30.46.21.01.003 with the rubber strap and the orange stitching. Per the Omega site it is the 45.5mm. I would like to order the correct stainless bracelet for the watch.

In looking I have found 2 different part numbers and was hoping someone could confirm the correct number before I order.

I believe the correct P/N for the bracelet is 1590/867 which is listed as a 22mm lug width and it has the screws instead of the pins which I would prefer.

I have also found another P/N 1591/831 but I believe that is for a chronograph which my watch is not.

In addition there appear to be a number of P/Ns out there for a similar sized bracelet but they use pins and not screws.

As I said I would prefer screws but if I must get one that uses pins so be it. I'm guessing there are different P/Ns out there due to small variances in the links and clasps.

Could someone please confirm the correct P/N? It seems to be the 1590/867 but I figured someone on this board would know for sure or could point me in the right direction of the info online.

TIA
-Brad
bradntx is offline   Reply With Quote