View Single Post
Old 26 July 2019, 08:09 AM   #12
Vicious49
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heff View Post

Although it also wasn’t cool to let them do the leg work to obtain another watch to replace the JLC, then request a refund after they get one. You should have tried harder to arrange a return before exploring other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if you read the entire thing, but I said all along that a refund should be an option. I did try but according to Fed their return policy is 'clearly stated'. And I still didn't say I wanted the refund over one of the watches on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
With all the reviews of Delray Watch on TRF I am bewildered by any surprise at this seller’s policies.

Delray is a seller here but it appears this deal was made outside the forum and bringing the dispute here doesn’t conform with TRF rules.

I am sorry for the OP’s disappointment, but just 30 minutes searching would have yielded enough info to avoid this situation methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I guess it's on me for not searching around harder for reviews of them. I didn't do that for DSW or HQMilton or any other trusted sellers either as they were trusted.

If this is against TRF rules, feel free to lock or move elsewhere. I thought other forum members had a right to know so they don't have to deal with the same thing I did.