View Single Post
Old 19 August 2017, 10:06 PM   #1
JohnBaker3
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 1971 Red Sub
Porsche 930 Sells For $15.00 !!

A fifteen year old boy came home with a Porsche 930 Turbo and parked it in the driveway.

His mother and father demanded to know why he was driving it (without a license no doubt).

He calmly told them, "I bought it today!"

"With what money!?" demanded his parents. "We know
what a Porsche costs."

"Well," said the boy, "this one only cost me fifteen dollars!"

The parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell
a car like that for $15.00?" they asked.

"It was the lady up the street," said the boy. Don't know
her name -- she just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for $15.00...."

"Oh my goodness!" moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on."

So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in the yard calmly tending to the flowers. He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.

"Well," she said, " I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip, but I learned from a friend he had run off to Hawaii with his secretary. Then apparently, she stole all his money and left him stranded there!

Well, then called me, without a dollar to his name, and asked me to sell the Porsche & send him the money. So that's exactly what I did."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ce3b7ae3-93ec-45d5-8779-e97b7192257e.jpg (66.3 KB, 626 views)