View Single Post
Old 14 March 2018, 08:50 AM   #47
thomaswentworth
Banned

Watch: Rolex 116610 Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbk45 View Post
No need to apologize, Tom. I'm sorry if me calling your thread(s) clickbait came off as harsh - that wasn't my intention. I think we're all pretty excited about Basel and seeing threads that appear to be posing as legitimate or official Rolex news feels misleading when we click in and realize it's just someone having fun - which in and of itself is totally OK btw. Perhaps it would help to not try passing off threads as official Rolex news/Basel leaks so folks expectations are managed and they don't feel misled after the fact.

Please continue to contribute and ask questions - we're all here to share and learn from one another!
Understood... Basically the same advice from Mr. Stone... I kind of thought, in my own mind, that saying I had a leaked Basel photo was akin to saying here is a funny picture to take a look at. Now I know better than to suggest that I have a leaked photo. I kind of understood that there is probably no way that anyone would have access to a leaked photo from Rolex. Maybe that assumption is wrong, but that was kind of what I thought... I was not intentionally trying to mislead people into thinking I had special access to Rolex photos. Sorry for the misguided attempts at injecting my sense of humour... From now on, when I photoshop something, I will be sure to announce that it is a photoshop done by me rather than some special secret leaked photo. Thanks to everyone for providing a seriously cool environment to converse about Rolexes.
thomaswentworth is offline   Reply With Quote