View Single Post
Old 29 June 2021, 02:02 PM   #687
jenniferjanef
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh1 View Post
I've been watching the stock / trends at some of the major sites. Here's what I've seen this month.
  • EWC had one for 109,500 pop up on and was "incoming" for a few days. On June 1st it was listed with a price and it went "on hold" and delisted within a few hours.
  • EWC had another at 116,500 on June 9th, same deal. Gone within hours.
  • As you point out, EWC now has two listed. They've both been sitting there for at least a week, probably more.
  • Watchbox also had two listed at roughly 105 and 110. The 105 just sold. But they had two for maybe a week.
I feel like we have seen a subjective change in the trend shape. For months you couldn't find one anywhere. Any CB that came in went out the door instantly. Now they are sitting for longer. I observed the same thing with the AP 15202ST. They would go "on hold" before they were even listed. Now at one point recently EWC had 3 of them simultaneously (the same time they had 2 CBs).

So I feel like we may be past the peak of this particular market cycle for now (or at least a pause).
... and 5711/1A and 5980/1R are sitting there for months not moving at ridiculous asking price.
jenniferjanef is offline   Reply With Quote