View Single Post
Old 29 June 2021, 08:27 PM   #689
ts3
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh1 View Post
I've been watching the stock / trends at some of the major sites. Here's what I've seen this month.
  • EWC had one for 109,500 pop up on and was "incoming" for a few days. On June 1st it was listed with a price and it went "on hold" and delisted within a few hours.
  • EWC had another at 116,500 on June 9th, same deal. Gone within hours.
  • As you point out, EWC now has two listed. They've both been sitting there for at least a week, probably more.
  • Watchbox also had two listed at roughly 105 and 110. The 105 just sold. But they had two for maybe a week.
I feel like we have seen a subjective change in the trend shape. For months you couldn't find one anywhere. Any CB that came in went out the door instantly. Now they are sitting for longer. I observed the same thing with the AP 15202ST. They would go "on hold" before they were even listed. Now at one point recently EWC had 3 of them simultaneously (the same time they had 2 CBs).

So I feel like we may be past the peak of this particular market cycle for now (or at least a pause).
Looks like the dealers went ahead of themselves regarding the CB.

Of the 2 CBs currently listed by EWC they have reduced the 108.5k one from 2015 to 99.5k after days only (keeping the 112.5k one from 2019 unchanged).

Still wondering if the 2 CBs listed briefly for 109.5k and 116.5k some 4 weeks ago did get sold or just delisted as neither had showed up under Recently Sold. In contrast, for example, the 5711 blue from 2018 that came in days ago is already showing under Recently Sold.
ts3 is offline   Reply With Quote