View Single Post
Old 16 January 2020, 09:55 PM   #7
Rashid.bk
"TRF" Member

Watch: 12800ft = 3900m
Well looking at it solely from an inventory and stock perspective, also marketing...he only has one page's worth of stock. If you split the two you'd have two sections to manage and from a visual point of view, it would look sort of ridiculous to click on a page that only has 2-3 watches.

Your business looks a lot better when you have stock and choices to offer. Kind of how you walk by a Rolex display that has five DJs and a YM. Immediately I say "boring". You have to look at it how a web designer makes a page more appealing for browsers of watches. A person looking for Seikos clicks on Grand Seiko and doesn't see any "Seikos" because those are further down in the menu under Seiko or vice versa.

I think it's web design for easier shopping particularly on such low stock items...he has twelve pages of Rolex and one sometimes two pages for Tudor. It makes sense to separate such large stock. But a page for three Seiko watches and another for ten or so doesn't seem reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
My speculation would be that it is easier for the average customer to just go to one place on the site to see all the watches.
Yeap.
Rashid.bk is offline   Reply With Quote