View Single Post
Old 26 February 2020, 12:17 PM   #1436
gnuyork
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healer View Post
I guess to each it’s own. I bought more today.more than all the stocks I have combine. It’s a bargain.I’m new with stock and I have time on my side. My parents Been doing stock and both said it will always come back you just have to wait. Lol. Wish you all the best. I’m heavily invested now I put in the max amount that I can put in. Old people almost never makes mistakes:) I forgot to mentioned my dad works for Bank of America( finance division) and I’m not even kidding.
yep each to their own.

I bought some this morning too, then I sold some this afternoon, not all my positions, but the biggest chunk I've ever sold. But will put it back in as soon as I see a rise. I thought it was going to this morning, but nope. Fooled me for minute. I generally buy more when prices drop, but I don't think it's done dropping yet. Today was a bit much. And that after yesterday, so...

* disclaimer, I have no idea what I'd doing, but also this is fun for me, and a learning experience. I let a professional handle my retirement acct.